We are Disciples of Christ, a movement of wholeness in a fragmented World. As a part of the Body of Christ, we welcome all to the Lord's Table as God welcomes us.
WHO WE ARE:
- We come to the Lord’s Table every Sunday to remember and celebrate our faith together.
- We Baptize all who confess that Jesus is the Christ.
- We are part of the greater Christian Church Disciples of Christ denomination.
- We welcome people from all faith communities to share our journey.
- We encourage people to read and study the Holy Scriptures for themselves and to arrive at their own understanding of what the Scriptures mean by discussing their journey with one another.
- We honor our faith by believing and living in “Unity, not Uniformity.”