We are Disciples of Christ , a movement of wholeness in a fragmented world. As a part of the body of Christ, we welcome all to the Lord's Table as God welcomes us.
WHO WE ARE:
- We come to the Lord’s Table every Sunday to remember and celebrate our faith together.
- We Baptize consenting adults who form a “Priesthood of All Believers.”
- We are part of the greater Christian Church Disciples of Christ movement, and we welcome people from all faith communities to share our journey.
- We encourage people to read and study the Scripture for themselves and to arrive at their own understanding of what scriptures mean by discussing their journey with one another.
- We honor our faith by believing and living in “Unity, not Uniformity.”