We are Disciples of Christ , a movement of wholeness in a fragmented world. As a part of the body of Christ, we welcome all to the Lord's Table as God welcomes us.
WHO WE ARE:
- We come to the Lord’s Table every Sunday to remember and celebrate our Salvation.
- We Baptize members when they become believers of the Christ. We do as a step toward becoming a “Priesthood of All Believers.”
- We are part of the greater CCDOC, Christian Church Disciples of Christ, Christian movement and work with other faith communities.
- We read and study the Scripture for ourselves, discussing it with one another so we can deepen our understanding of God's Word.
- We honor our Christian ancestors by saying and demonstrating “Unity, not Uniformity.”